Loyalty Rewards Program
Our Rewards Program is one way we aim to reward and thank our loyal customers for patronizing our business.
A customer’s participation in the program constitutes the customer’s acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Points are available to all customers who register for an account online with QuickExhibits.com and make a purchase online using our secure shopping cart. Purchases are awarded 1 point for every dollar spent (based on total order subtotal before shipping, fees or taxes).
- QuickExhibits.com reserves the right to alter products included or excluded from the Loyalty Points Program.
- Points are calculated on the value of the goods purchased after all special offers and discounts have been taken into account.
- To register for our Loyalty Points Program, the online customer registration form must be completed and submitted. If a purchase is made online using a Guest option, no loyalty points will be awarded for any purchases.
- From time to time QuickExhibits.com may award bonus points on selected items. We reserve the right to add and remove bonus point offers without prior notification.
- Each point has an equivalent value of three cents ($0.03) and can be used on our online store to purchase any item(s) for sale.
- You can use the Loyalty Points in the same manner as you would a gift card.
- When the item being purchased exceeds the value in your Loyalty Points account, you can pay the balance by an alternative method of payment.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash. Where the item purchased is less than the value of points in your account then points will be deducted to the value of the item purchased and the balance will be left in your account in the form of points. Change in the form of cash will not be given under any circumstances.
- When you return goods purchased using points your reward points account will be re-credited with the points used to pay for the purchase. No cash refund will be given.
- When you return goods for which points were earned, the points will be deducted from your Loyalty Awards Points account.
Limitations of use
- The reward points are non transferable and may only be used by the person whose name is on the account with QuickExhibits.com
- Reward points expire after 365 days from date of issuance. Unused reward points will be removed from your account.
Termination of Account
- QuickExhibits.com reserves the right to terminate any account that they believe to be misused with or without prior notification.
- QuickExhibits.com may modify any of the terms and conditions governing the program - including but not limited to, the methods by which the points can be earned, how points can be used, the value of the points earned, and the conditions under which points maybe forfeited - at any time, with or without notice, even the changes may affect the customer’s ability to use the points that he / she has already earned.
- The program has no predetermined termination date and may continue until such time as QuickExhibits.com decides to terminate the program.
- QuickExhibits.com may terminate the program at any time, with a notice online.